In Explore, you can share individual queries directly from your Queries library. To share a query, you must first publish the query publicly. After you publish the query, you can then send the query link to your viewers, embed the query into your web page, or add the data to your Google spreadsheet.
- Click on the Queries library icon ().
- Hover over the query you would like to publish.
- Click the Settings icon ().
- Select Share from the drop-down list.
- Select the Public option to share your query.
- Copy the link for your query. You have three different options for sharing your query:
- To share your query as an image, PDF, JSON file, CSV file, XML file, or Excel sheet, you can copy the link of you selected format under URL. If you would like users to view your query datatips and hover over results, copy the HTML link under URL.
- To embed your query into your web page, copy the code under Embed.
- To add your query data to a Google spreadsheet, copy the code under Google Spreadsheets.
- After you have copied your code or link, click Ok. Viewers will not be able to see your query until you click Ok.
You can now paste your query link to share with your viewers.