In Explore, you can access your Zendesk Support data by connecting to different connector packages. Connector packages represent the different Zendesk Support data models and contain different metrics and attributes relevant to the data model. When you connect to a Zendesk Support data source, you can select the connector package.
About Zendesk Support connecter packages
This section will define the available connector packages. For information on adding a new Zendesk Support.
- Zendesk Support contains all of your ticket data, such as the number of reopens, first reply time, and ticket tags. This excludes any ticket updates like text field changes. The Zendesk Support dataset is used on the Overview pre-built dashboard.
- Zendesk Support Ticket Events contains all of your elements relating to changes and updates in tickets. The Ticket Events data set and Tickets dataset contain some overlap in elements. The Zendesk Support Ticket Events connector is used on the Leaderboard, Agent Activity, and Efficiency dashboards.
- Zendesk Satisfaction contains all of your Customer Satisfaction metrics, including satisfaction scores, ratings, and response rates. The Zendesk Satisfaction dataset is used on the Customer Satisfaction dashboard. You must have enabled Customer Satisfaction to use this dataset and dashboard.
Adding a new Zendesk Support connection
To access different elements, you will need to connect to different Zendesk Support connector packages. The easiest way to connect to a Zendesk Support connector package is to duplicate a dashboard containing elements from that connection (see Duplicating pre-built and shared dashboards).
- Click the Data sources library icon ().
- Click the New data source button in the upper-right.
- Select the icon representing your connector package.
- Click the Next button.
- Enter a name for your connection.
- Click Save.
Your connection will automatically be added to the list of connections in the Data sources library. You will be redirected to the Query Builder.