First off, thanks for being our first pilot customers using Zendesk Explore. The first phase of our Early Access Program includes a few pre-built dashboards and data sets for you to try out. We’ve put together a list of steps to help guide you. So go ahead, dig in, but most importantly, tell us what you think!
Getting started with Zendesk Explore
1. Jump into Zendesk Explore by navigating here: yoursubdomain.zendesk.com/explore. You can bookmark this so getting back is easy.
2. Start by enabling Zendesk Explore for any admin or agent on your team by following these steps.
3. Check out the redesigned Overview, Agent Leaderboard, Agent Activity dashboards,Team Efficiency and Customer Satisfaction: Quickly customize by using a pre-built filter, drill-in, drill-through, and more.
4. Duplicate the dashboard: You can further customize the dashboard by duplicating the dashboard and editing any component on that dashboard.
5. Create a query. In Zendesk Explore, a query is just a fancy word for a report. Here’s one example query you can try out (and check out this article for helpful tips):
- Select the metric: First Reply Time (AVG) and Full Resolution Time (AVG)
- Select the column: Date (Ticket Solved At)
Zendesk Explore automatically chooses the best visualization style for you, but feel free to change it. Here’s how. Also, you can check out this article on best practices on visualization data over time.
6. Create a dashboard: After you create a few more queries, you can showcase them all together by creating a dashboard. Here are some tips on creating a dashboard.
7. Share your dashboard: Your hard work deserves to be seen! You can share your dashboard with anyone on your team. Zendesk Explore has a variety of sharing settings you can choose from.