With the Widget slides interaction option, your viewers can view dashboard widgets in a slideshow. If you are a viewer trying to see shared widgets as slides, see Viewing widgets as slides.
When the interaction option is enabled, users can view widgets in a slideshow on both desktop and mobile devices. This includes pop-out menus for row selectors, legends, filters, etc.
- In the Dashboard Builder, select the tab containing the widgets you would like to add as slides.
- Click Tab options at the top of the Dashboard Builder.
- Select Interactions options().
- If it is not already selected, check Allow widget slides. All interaction options are selected by default.
- Click Publish changes or follow the steps below to reorder widgets. Widgets will not be available as slides until you click Publish changes.
To order widget slides
- In Tab options, select Widget slides ().
- Drag and drop widgets into your preferred order. By default, widgets will appear in the order they were added to the dashboard.
- You can remove a widget from the list by clicking the - button to the right of the widget name.
- To add a widget to your widgets list, select a widget from the Select a widget to add drop-down list.
Note: You can only add widgets that were deleted from the widgets list. To add new widgets to a dashboard, see Adding widgets.
- Click Publish changes to save your new order.