Before your agents can access Explore, you must add them as either editors, viewers, or admins:
- Editors can create custom reports and dashboards.
- Admins have all the same abilities as editors, but can manage viewers and permissions as well.
- Viewers can view and interact with pre-built and shared dashboards.
Note: You can share pre-built and customized dashboards with any users in Zendesk Support, after they are added to Explore. See Sharing dashboards for more information.
To learn more about adding users, watch this video or read the instructions below.
- In the Zendesk Support sidebar, click the Admin icon ().
- Select Manage > People.
- Select the user to add to your Explore account.
- Toggle Explore to On.
- In the Role drop-down list, select the user role.
- Repeat the steps for other users you want to add.
Note: To permit editors to view and edit dashboards, you must add permissions in Editor authorizations. See Setting editor and admin permissions.