Explore features a pre-built dashboard displaying your Zendesk Guide Answer Bot, and Knowledge Capture data. You can edit and customize this dashboard by cloning it (see Duplicating pre-built dashboards). In this article, you'll learn about the available reports for Guide.
To access the Guide dashboard
- In Zendesk Support, open the product tray.
- Click the Explore icon () .
- In the list of dashboards, select the Zendesk Guide dashboard.
Tip: Knowledge Capture and Answer Bot are the Guide components that Explore currently reports. If they are not configured then the Guide dashboard won't be displayed.
- Explore Lite: Each day at midnight in the timezone of the account.
- Explore Pro: Once every hour. The update time is randomized within the hour.
The dashboard contains the following tabs. Click each section to find out more information:
The Answer Bot tab
The Answer Bot tab shows information about Answer Bot activities, ticket resolutions, and activity by articles.
Answer Bot headline metrics
Explore's Answer Bot dashboard displays your most important metrics right at the top of your dashboard. These metrics are shown as KPI reports, so you can quickly find your results. Headline metrics include:
- % Resolution Rate: The percentage of answers resolved through Answer Bot from the total answers offered.
- Resolutions: The number of resolutions provided by Answer Bot.
- Resolution Time MED: The median time from Answer Bot offering an answer, to the request being resolved by the end-user.
- % Click-through Rate: The percentage of Answer Bot answers clicked by an end-user.
- Click Time MED: The median time from Answer Bot offering an answer to the user clicking on that answer.
Reports on the Answer Bot tab
- Bot Answers by Status: Shows the percentage of bot answers that have not been offered, have been offered, were clicked, or that led to the resolution of a ticket.
- Unassisted vs Agent Assisted Bot Resolutions: Shows the percentage of tickets that were resolved entirely by Answer Bot against those that needed some agent input.
- Bot Answers and Resolutions: Shows the number of bot answers and resolutions over a time period.
- Bot Resolution and Click-through Rates: Shows the percentage of Answer Bot answers clicked, the percentage of suggestions clicked, and the percentage of tickets resolved from an Answer Bot answer over a time period.
- Bot Ticket Resolution Rate by Month: Shows the number of solved tickets, the percentage of tickets offered by Answer Bot that resulted in the ticket being resolved, and the percentage of tickets that were resolved by Answer Bot with no agent input for a given month.
- Answer Bot Activity by Article: Provides a detailed report about Answer Bot activity for all of your Guide articles.
The Knowledge Capture tab
The Knowledge Capture tab shows information about Knowledge Capture activities including articles that were linked to from a ticket, articles that were created using the app, and agent engagement with the app.
Knowledge Capture headline metrics
Explore's Knowledge Capture dashboard displays your most important metrics right at the top of your dashboard. These metrics are shown as KPI reports, so you can quickly find your results. Headline metrics include:
- Agent Engagement: Displays the percentage of tickets with Knowledge Capture activity from the total number of tickets.
- Linked Articles per Ticket: The average number of articles linked to through Knowledge Capture for each ticket.
- Linked Articles: The total number of articles linked to through Knowledge Capture.
- Flagged Articles: The number of articles flagged for update through Knowledge Capture.
- Created Articles: The number of articles created through Knowledge Capture.
Reports on the Knowledge Capture tab
- Knowledge Capture Activity by Type: Shows the articles that were linked to, flagged. and created by Knowledge Capture over a given period.
- Linked Articles by Language|Brand (Top 10): Shows the articles that were linked to by Knowledge Capture. You can select to show the Zendesk product, or the language of the article that was linked to.
- Created and Flagged Articles by Language|Brand (Top 10): Shows the articles that were created by Knowledge Capture. You can select to show the Zendesk product, or the language of the article that was linked to.
- Agent Engagement Rate by Month: Shows how agents engaged with Knowledge Capture tickets over a time period.
- Knowledge Capture Activity by Agent: Shows a list of agents, how many articles they linked, flagged, or created through Knowledge Capture, and the percentage of their tickets that used Knowledge Capture.
- Knowledge Capture Activity by Article: Shows the articles that were linked to, or flagged by Knowledge Capture.