This recipe shows the percentage of tickets being replied to in different time brackets. You can then use this to compare different groups and other attributes.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time Required: 15 minutes
Zendesk Explore Professional
Editor or Admin permissions (see Adding users to Explore)
Ticket data in Zendesk Support
How to create the report in Explore
- In Explore, click the query ( ) icon.
- In the Queries Library, click New Query.
- On the Select a Dataset page, select the dataset containing the ticket data you'll need to build the query; in this case Support: Tickets.
Query Builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add, and choose Tickets.
- In the Rows panel, click Add, and open the folder Brackets.
- Choose First Reply Time Brackets and then click Apply.
- In the Filters panel, click Add, and choose Ticket Created - Year. Click it, and then click Edit date ranges to restrict the period for which you are seeing results, for example for the year to date - This year.
- To show your results as a chart instead of a table, move First Reply Time Brackets to the Columns panel. Then in the visualization menu, choose the chart type you want. We recommend a Bar or Column chart for this kind of query.
- In the result manipulation menu, go to the Result path calculation options, and choose the Pattern % of total, and the Path On columns. Click Apply.
Now you can configure your chart using the chart configuration menu - for example you can show the result labels using displayed values; change the color; add gridlines; change the names of the axes, and many other things.